Plan Your Event
I have never thrown an event before, what do i need to get started?
The simplest way to get started is to fill out our "Plan your event" form with as much information as possible and an expert will get back to you and help you formalize a plan.
What kind of events do you coordinate?
Happy Hours, Fashion shows, Luncheons, Holiday parties, Fundraisers, Galas, Concerts, Festivals, Product Launches, Weddings, Sweet 16, Bar/BatMitzvahs Birthdays or Bachelor/Bachelorette celebrations.
What services do you offer?
We are a full service event planning company that utilizes it's relationships with venues and vendors to provide customers with the best service in a streamlined and efficient fashion. Specific services include but are not limited to:
- Event venue services - We find you the perfect place at a desirable (often discounted) price point to host your event
- Vendor Coordination - We have established relationships with the best DJs, caterers, talent agencies, performers, event designers, event sponsors, and more. We use those relationships to execute your ideal event so you dont have to reach out to multiple companies. We will act as your one stop shop
- Event Marketing - As requested, we use various platforms and social media outlets to spread the word and create a buzz around your planned event
With which types of venues do you have established relationships? And where are they located?
Restaurants, Bars, Lounges, Rooftops, Nightclubs, Dayclubs, Hotels, Banquet halls, Ballrooms, Office spaces, Conference halls, Convention centers, Concert halls, Outdoor venues, Community centers, Places of worship (church, synagogue, temple, etc.)
The majority of our relationships are based out of NYC but we also have partnerships with venues and agencies in the Hamptons, Miami, Las Vegas, LA, Arizona, Montreal and Toronto
Why use the NOISE Group for my next personal or corporate event?
- All events are contracted directly with the venue. We put you in touch directly with the venue managers and event directors to manage your event
- For most projects, the venues will pay us directly so you don't have to (no additional fees added on for our services)
- Preferred pricing and flexible payment options made available to reserve venue spaces\
What should the customer know about our pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?
Depending on the nature of their request, our venue partner sites will actually pay us so that our customers don't have to spend any additional dollars out of pocket. In the rare event that the customer request is complex, abnormally time-consuming, or an event that must be placed at a venue in which we don't already have an established relationship, the customer may incur additional charges from our event planning company to execute.
This model allows the venues to get pre-vetted quality events on a consistent basis, our customers are getting to take advantage of our expert event planning services at no additional charge to them, and we get to streamline our P&L process.
Its a real Win-Win ...Win scenario!
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
We find out basic details required for the event via email, phone call, or by customers filling out the "plan your event" form/template (usually 1 or 2 email exchanges or a 5 - 10 minute phone call).
Shortly thereafter, we are able to present customers with at least 2 or 3 ideal options that fit their description, budget, and desired date/time.
If the customer doesn't like the first set of options we gather feedback to understand what tweaks are required and then present them with a few more based on their feedback.
I like the venue options that NOISE has provided me; what's next?
We coordinate any walk throughs of the venue and answer any other questions the customer may have about pricing before finalizing. We put customers directly in touch with the venue representatives and provide them with a detailed proposal for the services they will receive. All payments are made directly to the venue and we stay involved throughout the entire process by assisting with any additional questions or concerns and coordinating any other items.
What certification and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
We have over 10 years experience in hospitality, marketing, and event operations in NYC.
Additionally, we have a direct agreement in place with an IATA recognized travel agency which allows you to book destination events, travel, and group accomodations through us with confidence.
What types of customers do you work with?
We work with everyone! Our most common guests are small to large scale corporations or non-profits in finance, media and the entertainment industry as well as individuals or groups of friends.
Anyone or any organization which needs a space to host an event can contact us.
What questions should customers think through before talking to professionals about their project?
- What is the ideal venue for your event? (style, size location)
- Do you need a dj or any form of entertainment?
- Do you want a cash bar or open bar? Will food be served?
- Will it be private or semi private?